Leather is all about trust! Leather – the natural product. Every leather skin is a unique specimen. That is why we only use the finest hides for Montoro®, carefully grafted, with superb looking grain and wonderful colours. We can offer you delivery from stock of four different types of leather: Montoro® Prisma, Montoro® Concept, Montoro® Paddock and Montoro® Colorado.
- montoro® anilin: beautiful thick leather with a natural grain structure
- montoro® bronco: Genuine Spanish cow skin, longhair and enjoyably soft.
- montoro® classic: premium quality upholstery leather with a beautifully natural grain
- montoro® colorado: Upholstery leather with flat grain structure
- montoro® concept: Chrome-tanned, dressed and pigmented grained leather, dyed with aniline
- montoro® nature: nature at its finest – upholstery leather with no additional surface finish
- montoro® nubuk: finely buffed leather with a supple and velvety touch
- montoro® olden: A wonderfully smooth natural grain leather
- montoro® paddock: A speciality for the connoisseur.
- montoro® prisma: Upholstery leather semi-aniline
- montoro® prisma anilin: Upholstery leather pure-aniline
- montoro® prisma fire-resist: Upholstery leather semi-aniline with supplementary flame retardant finish
- montoro® vintage: exquisite, corrected nappa leather made from European bull hides